Step 1: Click on the EC-Zone > Credit Card Processing option from the EC-Navigator menu on the left side of the screen.
Step 2: Select the View Transactions tab across the top of the screen.
Step 3: If applicable, select the appropriate Merchant, Location and/or Terminal from the drop-down in the Terminal Selection section.
Step 4: Locate the transaction that you would like to capture in the Transactions section. You can only capture transactions that are in a status of “Authorized” or “NeedsReview”.
The Transactions section is automatically sorted by created date with the most recent at the top. You can re-sort the transactions by clicking on any of the column headers. You can also use the arrow keys at the top and bottom of the Transactions section to access additional pages or use the Filter Criteria section to locate the desired transaction.
Step 5: Hover your mouse over the Actions radial button that corresponds to the transaction that you wish to capture and select one of the following two options:
- Capture – This option allows you to review the transaction information or make any changes to the transaction before submitting the capture request.
- Select the “Capture” menu option. You will be directed to the Process Transaction screen. The transaction data from your selected transaction will appear on the screen.
- Review the transaction information and make any appropriate changes or additions.
- Click on the “Submit Transaction” button at the bottom of the page to submit the capture request. A receipt or confirmation summary will display on the screen.
- Quick Capture – This option allows you to capture the transaction it its current state without reviewing it or making any changes to the transaction data.
- Select the “Quick Capture” menu option. A dialogue box will appear asking if you are sure that you want to complete the capture.
- Choose the “OK” button to capture the transaction or choose the “Cancel” button to take no action and return to the View Transaction page.